TaxCloud’s Shopify integration combines the power of automated order imports with sales tax compliance. Get a unified view of your tax liabilities, stay ahead of tax obligations with real-time reports and economic nexus notifications, and integrate with other platforms like Quickbooks to manage all your eCommerce finances in one spot.
Did you know TaxCloud can also file and remit your tax returns? Learn more here.
Ready to integrate the Simple Sales Tax app into your Shopify store? We’ll guide you through connecting TaxCloud to your Shopify account and get you up and running in no time.
How to Connect the TaxCloud Shopify Integration
1. Log in to the Shopify store, where the Simple Sales Tax app will be installed. Multiple stores can be integrated with one TaxCloud account for easy compliance management.
3. Review the app requirements and select Install app.
4. Approve the subscription.
5. If you’re a new TaxCloud user, sign up for an account
5a. Select the option below if you’re an existing TaxCloud user.
6. Schedule your onboarding consultation with one of our Account Specialists.
Our Support team is happy to help with any questions you might have.