Steps to connect your Bonanza booth to your TaxCloud account:
- In your TaxCloud account, navigate to Settings, then to the Stores & Websites.
- The Stores page allows you to add a new store. Click Add Store.
- On the Store Type dialog, select the Bonanza Marketplace icon.
- Be sure to turn on Auto Import.
- After adding the store, select the Link Account button.
- This brings you to your Bonanza settings where you will be able to grant TaxCloud the authority to access your Bonanza booth data and orders so we can help you calculate, collect, and remit sales tax to the states where you have sales.All you need to complete this step is to Log in to your Bonanza account.
- After you Log in, you will receive a success message. Select Return to TaxCloud.
- On the Stores page, you will see a message saying the account is linked, as well as a link which allows you to view the transaction upload history.
- That's it Your accounts are now linked! Your Bonanza transactions will be imported into TaxCloud each month automatically.