Steps to connect your Etsy store to your TaxCloud account:
1. Sign in to your TaxCloud account.
2. After signing in, click the “Settings” navigation button and then click the “Stores & Websites” icon.
3. The Stores page allows you to add a new store.
4. On the “Add Store” dialog, select the “Etsy” marketplace.
Be sure to set the Automatic Monthly Report to True.
5. You will receive a pop-up message indicating that you have configured your store to automatically upload transactions to TaxCloud every month. This is good! You will need to link the TaxCloud App to your Etsy Store. To do this select “Link Application” at the lower right of the alert box.
6. This brings you to Etsy where you will be able to install the TaxCloud app. This grants TaxCloud the authority to view your Etsy account data and orders so we can help you calculate, collect and remit sales tax to the states where you have sales. Click on the button on the lower left that reads, “Allow Access.”
7. You will now return to your TaxCloud account where you will see your store listed at Etsy.
8. When you are ready to submit live transactions to your account, make sure to select the “Go Live” button. Accounts that are already Live will have a “Live” label instead of the button.